For too long Seattle has been "Making it up as we go". This is not how we should lead.
When I am mayor I will seek the globe to identify evidence-based strategies to solve the challenges we face. We will adopt a proactive mindset that foresees issues before they happen and address them before they get out of control. We will hire experts with proven track-records to transform this city. I will seek and take their advice and never let cronyism compromise a decision. We will leverage technology to become efficient, gain better data, and make better decisions. Most importantly, all good ideas will be considered.
- Adopt the best evidence-based strategies from around the globe to solve our challenges.
- Leverage the citizens of Seattle to help transform our government and give it back to them.<
- Proactively address situations to reduce costs and promote stability.
- I will only hire experts with a proven track-recorfd of success.
- We will constantly seek to integrate technologies that make us more efficient, provide better information, and reduce costs.
- We will leverage the collective intelligence of our community to become a more intelligent and strategy-rich city.
- Seattle will always look to partner with our private industry in public/private partnerships to help solve many of the social challenges we face.